Group Coaching For Emerging Leaders!
Time & Location
About the Event
Group Coaching for Emerging Leaders brings the coaching conversation into a small group context. It is an intimate conversation space, focused on goal setting, deepening awareness around common leadership themes, taking action, and accountability.
The L.E.A.D. for Life Group Coaching consist of 8 weekly sessions designed for new leaders, seasoned leaders, and emerging high-potential leaders to accomplish the following:
- Equips each participant for future leadership roles in business or government.
- Create strong relationships among group participants through collaboration and relationship building,
- Apply experiential learning methods to ensure learning transfer, and
- Provide a safe space to allow group members to engage in a confidential conversation that enables growth.
Each virtual session will have a capacity of 8 to 10 participants to accommodate an interactive, intimate small group learning environment. Each participant will receive the following:
- Pre-program call (15 minutes)
- Biweekly Group calls (90 minutes)
- One-on-One coaching session (30 minutes)
- Post-program final one-on-one call (15 minutes)
The group sets the agenda. Possible leadership discussion and learning topics include these competencies:
- Conflict Management: Encourages creative tension and differences of opinions. Anticipates and takes steps to prevent counter-productive confrontations. Manages and resolves conflicts and disagreements in a constructive manner.
- Continual Learning: Assesses and recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develops new insights into situations; questions conventional approaches; encourages new ideas and innovations; designs and implements new or cutting edge programs/processes.
- Developing Others: Develops the ability of others to perform and contribute to the organization by providing ongoing feedback and by providing opportunities to learn through formal and informal methods.
- Flexibility: Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Determines objectives, sets priorities, and delegates work. Accepts responsibility for mistakes. Complies with established control systems and rules.
- Influencing/Negotiating: Persuades others to accept recommendations, cooperate, or change their behavior; works with others towards an agreement; negotiates to find mutually acceptable solutions.
- Public Service Motivation: Shows a commitment to serve the public. Ensures that actions meet public needs; aligns organizational objectives and practices with public interests.
- Resilience: Deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Decisiveness: Makes well-informed, effective, and timely decisions, even when data are limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences; perceives the impact and implications of decisions.
- Flexibility: Is open to change and new information; rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Partnering: Develops networks and builds alliances; collaborates across boundaries to build strategic relationships and achieve common goals.
- Political Savvy: Identifies the internal and external politics that impact the work of the organization. Perceives organizational and political reality and acts accordingly.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and analyzes problems; weighs relevance and accuracy of information; generates and evaluates alternative solutions; makes recommendations.
- Team Building: Inspires and fosters team commitment, spirit, pride, and trust. Facilitates cooperation and motivates team members to accomplish group goals.
Register today and build new relationships through this Group Coaching for Emerging Leaders!
ZOOM Log-In information will be sent via email upon registration.
- L.E.A.D. For Life Group Coachi$295+$7.38 Service fee$295+$7.38 Service fee0$0